By P. Bandyopadhyay
Read Online or Download Geometry, Topology and Quantum Field Theory (Fundamental Theories of Physics) PDF
Similar nuclear physics books
Pixel detectors are a very vital classification of particle and radiation detection units. they've got an incredibly vast spectrum of purposes, starting from high-energy physics to the photograph cameras of lifestyle. This e-book is a common function creation into the basic ideas of pixel detector expertise and semiconductor-based hybrid pixel units.
Describing complex detectors and their visualization and research recommendations, this publication offers the main functions in nuclear and high-energy physics, astrophysics, drugs and radiation measurements.
Get First-Hand perception from a Contributor to the traditional version of Particle PhysicsWritten via an award-winning former director-general of CERN and one of many world’s best specialists on particle physics, Electroweak Interactions explores the ideas that resulted in unification of the susceptible and electromagnetic interactions.
Do you're keen on quantum physics, cosmology, and the humor in the back of the preferred tv exhibit the large Bang conception? have you ever been looking for a enjoyable, non-technical rationalization of the technology in the back of such things as time go back and forth, wormholes, antimatter, and darkish strength? You’ll locate all of that, and extra, inside of this fact-filled, cartoon-packed publication.
- Quantum Field Theory: The Why, What and How (Graduate Texts in Physics)
- Modern Methods in Collisional-Radiative Modeling of Plasmas (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- Supersymmetry: Theory, Experiment, and Cosmology (Oxford Graduate Texts)
- Towards Solid-State Quantum Repeaters: Ultrafast, Coherent Optical Control and Spin-Photon Entanglement in Charged InAs Quantum Dots (Springer Theses)
- Supersymmetry and Noncommutative Geometry (SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics)
Extra info for Geometry, Topology and Quantum Field Theory (Fundamental Theories of Physics)