By Marko Pogacnik,Tony Mitton
Read or Download Gaia's Quantum Leap PDF
Best quantum theory books
Advent to Quantum Mechanics offers a lucid, updated advent to the rules of quantum mechanics on the point of undergraduates and first-year graduate scholars in chemistry, fabrics technological know-how, biology and comparable fields. It indicates how the elemental options of quantum conception arose from vintage experiments in physics and chemistry, and offers the quantum-mechanical foundations of contemporary options together with molecular spectroscopy, lasers and NMR.
Our Earth, Gaia, is altering. As members and as a civilization, we're being drawn right into a cosmic occasion whose breadth and intensity we will be able to infrequently think. Gaia is getting into a multidimensional shape, and we needs to switch, too, if we want to live to tell the tale this drawing close transformation. we're not dealing with the “end of the world,” yet quite a basic switch within the surroundings that enables the additional evolution of nature and humankind at the Earth’s floor.
Hot Dense topic (WDM) occupies a loosely outlined area of part area intermediate among strong, liquid, fuel, and plasma, and customarily stocks features of 2 or extra of those levels. WDM is usually linked to the mix of strongly coupled ions and reasonably degenerate electrons, and cautious consciousness to quantum physics and digital constitution is vital.
The booklet explores the range of meanings of contextuality throughout diversified disciplines, with the emphasis on quantum physics and on psychology.
- Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Information
- Principal Bundles: The Classical Case (Universitext)
- Aspects of Quantum Field Theory in Curved Spacetime (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- High Energy Physics and Nuclear Structure: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on High Energy Physics and Nuclear Structure, Versailles, 6-10 July 1981
- Qu'est-ce que la matière ? (Le collège) (French Edition)
Extra resources for Gaia's Quantum Leap