By J. Kalckar
Read Online or Download Foundations of Quantum Physics I (1926 - 1932): Collected Works (Niels Bohr - Collected Works) PDF
Best nuclear physics books
Pixel detectors are a very very important category of particle and radiation detection units. they've got an incredibly extensive spectrum of purposes, starting from high-energy physics to the picture cameras of daily life. This publication is a basic function advent into the elemental ideas of pixel detector expertise and semiconductor-based hybrid pixel units.
Describing complicated detectors and their visualization and research thoughts, this booklet offers the most important functions in nuclear and high-energy physics, astrophysics, drugs and radiation measurements.
Get First-Hand perception from a Contributor to the traditional version of Particle PhysicsWritten by means of an award-winning former director-general of CERN and one of many world’s major specialists on particle physics, Electroweak Interactions explores the thoughts that resulted in unification of the vulnerable and electromagnetic interactions.
Do you're keen on quantum physics, cosmology, and the humor at the back of the preferred tv convey the large Bang thought? have you ever been searching for a enjoyable, non-technical clarification of the technology in the back of such things as time trip, wormholes, antimatter, and darkish strength? You’ll locate all of that, and extra, inside of this fact-filled, cartoon-packed e-book.
- Nuclear and Radiation Physics in Medicine:A Conceptual Introduction
- An Advanced Course in Computational Nuclear Physics: Bridging the Scales from Quarks to Neutron Stars (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- The Versatile Soliton (Modern Birkhäuser Classics)
- Quantum Chromodynamics at High Energy (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology, 33)
- Handbook of Radioactivity Analysis
Extra resources for Foundations of Quantum Physics I (1926 - 1932): Collected Works (Niels Bohr - Collected Works)