By Stefaan Tavernier
Read Online or Download Experimental Techniques in Nuclear and Particle Physics PDF
Similar nuclear physics books
Pixel detectors are a very vital type of particle and radiation detection units. they've got an incredibly vast spectrum of purposes, starting from high-energy physics to the picture cameras of lifestyle. This ebook is a basic goal creation into the elemental rules of pixel detector expertise and semiconductor-based hybrid pixel units.
Describing complicated detectors and their visualization and research strategies, this publication provides the main purposes in nuclear and high-energy physics, astrophysics, medication and radiation measurements.
Get First-Hand perception from a Contributor to the traditional version of Particle PhysicsWritten via an award-winning former director-general of CERN and one of many world’s top specialists on particle physics, Electroweak Interactions explores the thoughts that ended in unification of the susceptible and electromagnetic interactions.
Do you're keen on quantum physics, cosmology, and the humor in the back of the preferred tv express the large Bang concept? have you ever been in search of a enjoyable, non-technical rationalization of the technological know-how at the back of such things as time commute, wormholes, antimatter, and darkish strength? You’ll locate all of that, and extra, inside of this fact-filled, cartoon-packed e-book.
- Corrosion Induced by Low-Energy Radionuclides: Modeling of Tritium and Its Radiolytic and Decay Products Formed in Nuclear Installations
- Niels Bohr, 1913-2013: Poincaré Seminar 2013 (Progress in Mathematical Physics)
- An Introduction to the Standard Model of Particle Physics
- Neutrino Astrophysics with the ANTARES Telescope (Springer Theses)
- Introduction to Elementary Particle Physics
- Longitudinal Double-Spin Asymmetry of Electrons from Heavy Flavor Decays in Polarized p + p Collisions at √s = 200 GeV (Springer Theses)
Additional info for Experimental Techniques in Nuclear and Particle Physics