By Harry Friedmann
Read or Download Einführung in die Kernphysik (German Edition) PDF
Best nuclear physics books
Pixel detectors are a very very important type of particle and radiation detection units. they've got an incredibly extensive spectrum of functions, starting from high-energy physics to the picture cameras of way of life. This publication is a common goal advent into the basic rules of pixel detector know-how and semiconductor-based hybrid pixel units.
Describing complex detectors and their visualization and research thoughts, this booklet provides the key purposes in nuclear and high-energy physics, astrophysics, medication and radiation measurements.
Get First-Hand perception from a Contributor to the traditional version of Particle PhysicsWritten via an award-winning former director-general of CERN and one of many world’s prime specialists on particle physics, Electroweak Interactions explores the innovations that resulted in unification of the susceptible and electromagnetic interactions.
Do you like quantum physics, cosmology, and the humor in the back of the preferred tv exhibit the massive Bang idea? have you ever been in search of a enjoyable, non-technical rationalization of the technology in the back of such things as time shuttle, wormholes, antimatter, and darkish power? You’ll locate all of that, and extra, inside of this fact-filled, cartoon-packed ebook.
- Magnetic Fusion Energy: From Experiments to Power Plants (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- Exotic Nuclei
- The Neutron's Children: Nuclear Engineers and the Shaping of Identity
- Controversy and Consensus: Nuclear Beta Decay 1911–1934: Nuclear Beta Decay, 1911-1934 (Science Networks. Historical Studies)
- A Global Kinetic Model for Electron Radiation Belt Formation and Evolution (Springer Theses)
- The Swiss Institute for Nuclear Research SIN
Additional info for Einführung in die Kernphysik (German Edition)