By Michael S. Chase,Arthur Chan
Read Online or Download China’s Evolving Approach to “Integrated Strategic Deterrence” ([Research report] ;) PDF
Similar arms controls books
From one among our top social thinkers, a compelling case for the removing of nuclear guns. in the course of his impeachment court cases, Richard Nixon boasted, "I can move into my place of work and choose up the phone and in twenty-five mins seventy million humans can be useless. " Nixon was once safely describing not just his personal strength but in addition the ability of each American president within the nuclear age.
This publication examines the customers and demanding situations of a world phase-out of hugely enriched uranium—and the hazards of this fabric another way getting used by means of terrorists to make atom bombs. Terrorist teams, similar to Al Qaeda, have tested many times that they search to procure nuclear guns. Unbeknownst even to many protection experts, a whole lot bomb-grade uranium are trafficked legally every year for ostensibly peaceable reasons.
This e-book examines using options – particularly ‘weapons of mass destruction’ (WMD) – in US international coverage discourse. present research of WMD definition has made headway into picking the repercussions that the conceptual conflation of such various guns – usually understood as a connection with nuclear, organic and chemical guns – has for foreign safety.
This ebook analyses the Syria situation and the position of chemical guns on the subject of US overseas coverage. The Syrian government's use of such guns and their next removing has ruled the U.S. reaction to the clash, the place those are seen as rather bad palms - a repulsion referred to as the chemical taboo.
- Rüstung und politisches System: Am Beispiel der Luftrüstung im Dritten Reich und in den USA 1933 bis 1942 (Wissenschaftliche Beiträge aus dem Tectum Verlag 25) (German Edition)
- Limited Conflict Under the Nuclear Umbrella: Indian and Pakistani Lessons from the Kargil Crisis (2001): Indian and Pakistani Lessons - From the Kargil Crisis
- Somalia: State Collapse, Terrorism and Piracy
- America's Strategy in Southeast Asia: From Cold War to Terror War
- Political-Military Relations and the Stability of Arab Regimes (Adelphi series)
Extra info for China’s Evolving Approach to “Integrated Strategic Deterrence” ([Research report] ;)