By Pamela Douglas
Read or Download Back to Life: A Journey of Transformation Through Back Surgery PDF
Similar medical biographies & memoirs books
An strange and uncommonly relocating relations memoir, with a twist that provide new desiring to hindsight, perception, and forgiveness. Heather is face-blind-that is, she has prosopagnosia, a unprecedented neurological situation that stops her from reliably spotting people's faces. turning out to be up, blind to the cause of her perpetual confusion and anxiousness, she took what cues she might from speech, coiffure, and gait.
William F. apartment D. D. S. , M. D. is named “the Father of Neurotology”—the therapy of internal ear problems. during this attention-grabbing memoir, he describes his struggles to introduce new principles to ear surgical procedure and the way doctors have been constantly sluggish to just accept his “radical” ways. He tells of his dental and scientific education, together with time at la County medical institution.
Residing with Lupus: My own trip is a private tale approximately how the writer overcame hindrances that may have another way taken her life.
This choice of writings via Richard Asher is vital studying for somebody not just in overall healthiness and drugs but additionally in stable writing and readability of proposal. From scientific scholars to advisor physicians, from psychiatrists to nurses, and from GPs to their sufferers, everybody will locate anything to profit and recognize within the pages of this e-book.
- Panthertage: Mein Leben mit Epilepsie (German Edition)
- The Woman Who Cured Cancer: The Story of Cancer Pioneer Virginia Livingston-Wheeler, M.D., and the Discovery of the Cancer-Causing Microbe
- Too Young to Die
- THE LIFE, LETTERS, AND JOURNALS OF THE REV. AND HON. PETER PARKER : MISSIONARY, PHYSICIAN AND DIPLOMATIST, THE FATHER OF MEDICAL MISSIONS AND FOUNDER OF THE OPTHALMIC HOSPITAL IN CANTON (1896)
- Inside Amy: A Mother's Eating Disorder
- Basta!: A Doctor's Story of Giving Back
Additional info for Back to Life: A Journey of Transformation Through Back Surgery