By K Moriyasu
- The Einstein Connection
- Weyl's Gauge Theory
- The Aharonov-Bohm Effect
- Isospin and the hot Gauge Theory
- Yang-Mills Gauge Theory
- Maxwell Equations in Gauge Theory
- Leptons and Quarks
- The susceptible Interaction
- The darkish Age of box Theory
- Symmetry Breaking in Gauge Theory
- The Superconductor Analogy
- Weinberg-Salam Unified Theory
- Unification and Renormalization
- Color Gauge Theory
- Aymptotic Freedom and the working Coupling Constant
- Topology in Gauge Theory
- Flux Trapping and Vortices
- Dirac Magnetic Monopole
- Appendix on Key innovations in crew Theory
Readership: scholars and researchers in excessive strength physics and mathematical physics.
Read Online or Download An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory PDF
Similar nuclear physics books
Pixel detectors are a very very important category of particle and radiation detection units. they've got a very vast spectrum of functions, starting from high-energy physics to the photograph cameras of lifestyle. This booklet is a common objective advent into the elemental rules of pixel detector know-how and semiconductor-based hybrid pixel units.
Describing complicated detectors and their visualization and research thoughts, this ebook provides the foremost purposes in nuclear and high-energy physics, astrophysics, medication and radiation measurements.
Get First-Hand perception from a Contributor to the traditional version of Particle PhysicsWritten by means of an award-winning former director-general of CERN and one of many world’s best specialists on particle physics, Electroweak Interactions explores the thoughts that ended in unification of the vulnerable and electromagnetic interactions.
Do you like quantum physics, cosmology, and the humor at the back of the preferred tv convey the large Bang conception? have you ever been in search of a enjoyable, non-technical rationalization of the technological know-how in the back of such things as time trip, wormholes, antimatter, and darkish strength? You’ll locate all of that, and extra, inside of this fact-filled, cartoon-packed e-book.
- Constraining Supersymmetric Models: Using Higgs Physics, Precision Observables and Direct Searches (Springer Theses)
- Nuclear Physics (1929-1952) (Niels Bohr - Collected Works)
- The Continuum Limit of Causal Fermion Systems: From Planck Scale Structures to Macroscopic Physics (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- Relativistische Quantenmechanik (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
Additional info for An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory